Brandon I. Karas, ESQ.
(239) 330 - 1494
Mr. Karas, originally from South Chicago, moved to Florida in 2014 to be close to his grandfather in Naples and to attend Ave Maria University. During his time at AMU, Mr. Karas served as a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and was an active participant of the Mother Theresa Project. He graduated from AMU in 2017 with his Bachelors in Political Science.
In 2018, Mr. Karas continued his studies at Ave Maria School of Law, not only because of his Ave roots and desire to become a lawyer, but also because he deeply believes in the schools mission. Mr. Karas and his academic success at Ave Law was recognized when he received a “CALI Award” for Applied Critical Thinking and Legal Analysis, an award that is given to the highest scoring student in his law school class. During his legal career, Mr. Karas devoted two years to the Moot Court team and ultimately was elected as Vice President of the team. Mr. Karas also served as President of the Honor Board and participated as a member of the Finance Committee. Alongside these extracurriculars, Mr. Karas made Deans List, published an article focused on religious freedom in The Gavel and received “honorable mention” in the Nineteenth Annual St. Thomas More First-year Oral Advocacy Competition.
In his spare time, Mr. Karas enjoys watching and playing sports, reading a good novel, cooking, spending time with his family and friends, and being an active member in his church community.
Mr. Karas recently married his law school sweet heart, Madeleine, who is also an attorney in Naples.
- Ave Maria University, Fl— B.A., 2017
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples Fl—J.D., 2021
- Vice President of Moot Court Board
- President of Honor Board
- Vice President of Finance Committee
- The Florida Bar, Member, 2021 — present
- Collier County Bar Association, Member, 2021 — present
- Collier County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 2021 — present
- Collier County Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, 2021 — present
- Collier County Bar Association, Real Estate Section, 2021 — present
Real Estate Law