Kristina S. Heuser, ESQ. – OF COUNSEL*
(239) 330 - 1494
Kristina S. Heuser, Esq. received her B.A. in Government from Georgetown University and her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. Ms. Heuser attended law school in the evening while working during the day as a paralegal in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. Ms. Heuser also interned for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York and federal District Court Judge Joseph Bianco (since elevated to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit), as well as the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office.
After law school, Ms. Heuser worked for a boutique law firm in New York City specializing in civil rights, employment discrimination, and federal criminal defense. In 2010, Ms. Heuser opened her own law practice in Locust Valley, New York, which focuses in the areas of federal civil rights and constitutional litigation, municipal law, and appeals.
Ms. Heuser is an allied attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom, an organization committed to defending religious liberties in the United States and throughout the world. While maintaining her private practice, Ms. Heuser served as the Deputy City Attorney for the City of Glen Cove from 2014 through mid-2019.
Since relocating to Naples, Ms. Heuser has served as Legal Counsel for the American Constitutional Rights Union. Ms. Heuser is immediate past chairperson of the Civil Rights Committee of the Nassau County Bar Association, is a previous Access to Justice Award recipient for her pro bono work for the Nassau County Coalition Against Domestic Violation (since renamed The Safe Center LI), and has served as the Glen Cove Teen Court Coordinator and Glen Cove High School Mock Trial Team coach. Ms. Heuser is a dedicated mother to her two teenage daughters, serves on the worship team of her church, and is an active member of the Collier County Republican Executive Committee.
* – not licensed in the state of Florida
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York Juris Doctor, June 2007 (Evening Division) Awards: Public Service Award
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of ColumbiaBachelor of Arts, August 2003Majors: Government (Political Theory) and Theology (Christian Ethics) Activities: The Georgetown Academy, Senior Editor, Associate Editor; Georgetown University Gospel Choir, Vice President, Chaplain; Georgetown University Right to Life, Community Service Chair
- Member, Collier County Republican Executive Committee;
- Member, Pro Bono Panel, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York;
- Member, EDNY Mediation Advocacy Program;
- Former Committeeperson, Glen Cove Republican Committee (former City Council Candidate);
- Former Member, Nassau County Youth Board;
- Former Member, Nassau County Bar Association (Past Chair of Civil Rights Committee, Recognized as 2013 Access to Justice Champion);
- Former Coordinator, Glen Cove Teen Court; Former Attorney Coach, Glen Cove High School Mock Trial Team
Bar & Court Admissions
- Admitted to NYS Bar September 2009
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, EDNY & SDNY October 2009
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, WDNY May 2019
- Admitted to Second Circuit Court of Appeals March 2020
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Employment Law