We are seeking a dedicated and accomplished Associate Attorney to join our team. The ideal candidate should not only have a strong background in litigation but also reflect our firm’s values and culture. The Associate Attorney will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of cases, providing legal services to our clients while working collaboratively with our excellent team of legal professionals and administrative staff.
1. Provide legal support and advice to clients under the supervision of senior attorneys.
2. Conduct legal research, draft correspondence and draft legal documents.
3. Represent clients in court proceedings, hearings, and at mediation.
4. Effectively interact with clients in the course of providing legal services.
5. Collaborate with our team of attorneys to devise and effectuate legal strategies.
6. Operate within a team structure to effectively facilitate the management of cases.
7. Effectively capture and bill all time expended in furtherance of your position.
8. Maintain high standards of professionalism and ethical conduct in line with our firm’s values.
1. Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
2. At least 3 years of litigation experience.
3. Bar admission and in good standing in Florida.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
6. Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
7. A commitment to uphold the firm’s values of being truth-guided, relationship-driven, excellent, intentional and innovative in the performance of your duties at the firm.
8. An open mindset towards faith and ability to respect diverse belief systems.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed, respected, and able to do their best work. We believe in promoting a culture where your faith and values are acknowledged and appreciated.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual looking to make a significant impact in your career and community, we would love to hear from you.