Ehren J. Frey, ESQ.
(239) 330 - 1494
Ehren is an associate in the Naples office and focuses his practice on complex business and commercial litigation which, among other things, includes corporate and contractual disputes, real estate litigation, condominium and homeowners’ association litigation, ADA litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure litigation, trust and probate litigation, construction defect and lien litigation, and insurance disputes. He routinely represents individuals, businesses of all sizes, trustees, and personal representatives. It is of utmost importance to Mr. Frey to obtain favorable results for clients, communicate openly with them, and work tirelessly on their behalf.
Mr. Frey obtained his Bachelor of Arts in history from Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania and later obtained his Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law in Naples. During his tenure in law school, Mr. Frey served as Managing Editor of Law Review. While in law school, Mr. Frey was part of the school’s softball team and that team went on to win a championship in the University of Virginia Law Softball Invitational.
He is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is an avid Pittsburgh sports fan. In his free time, Mr. Frey enjoys spending time with his wife, Jackie, and daughter, Isla, watching sports, golfing, traveling, listening to podcasts, and cooking.
- Washington and Jefferson College – Bachelor of Arts – History
- Ave Maria School of Law – Juris Doctorate (Managing Editor – Law Review)
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar Business Law
- The Florida Bar Real Property, Probate & Trust Law
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association Trial Law
- Collier County Bar Association Young Lawyers
- Lee County Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- Corporate and contractual disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Condominium and homeowners’ association litigation
- Foreclosure litigation
- Trust and probate litigation
- Construction defect and lien litigation
- Insurance disputes