Paul E. Arnold, ESQ.– OF COUNSEL
(239) 330 - 1494
Paul Arnold was raised in Winter Haven, Florida. He moved to Tallahassee to attend the Florida State University College of Law in 2006. He graduated from FSU with honors. While in law school he was a member of the Law Review, the Business Law Review, and the REALS real property club. He then worked for Gray Robinson in Orlando, Florida. In Tallahassee, he worked with Guilday, Tucker, Schwartz, and Simpson and, most recently, with the public interest firm Legal Services of North Florida. Mr. Arnold has handled thousands of civil cases. He specializes in probate, consumer, landlord tenant, real property, and family law.
Paul lives in Tallahassee with his wife, Tina, and their son and daughter, Thomas and Alexandria. In his spare time, he enjoys playing guitar, teaching Brazilian jiu jitsu, and surfing with his son.
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2004
- Florida State University College of Law, cum laude, 2008
Tallahassee Bar Association, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Florida Bar Admitted, 2008
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2009
- United States Tax Court, 2011
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2017
- Probate, Personal Injury, Estates, Guardianship, Powers of Attorney, Real Property, Landlord Tenant, Family, and Bankruptcy.